Skopelos 25/1 2018 – as I always says, – Time passes too quick!
Top photo from Anania, the small village kind of on the hill between Skopelos town and the moutain of Delphi.
I am SORRY this site will not be updated, but I leave it open so you may have a look!
If you like to know more about Skopelos and the life of a Norwegian who lived here more or less since May 1983, go http://www.skopelitissa.wordpress.com
The site starts here, all from 2016:
Skopelos is said to have 365 churches, one for each day.
31 churches I found in January and
28 in February. Totaly here I think 75 churches.
60. – 1. Agios Theodoris on the way up to Raches, the bay of Glifoneri in the background. This is the 60th church here.
I do not count these small road shrines,
– they are beautiful too.
61. – 2. Privat church on the “new” road out of town, just after the turn-off for Kambos. Only church I know here with so much blue.
62. – 3. Agios Artemis, says the Tarrain map.
This is out of town, off to the right before Agios Reginos monastery.
63. – 4. Agios Nikolaos, I think, on the left side on the “new” road just before Agios Reginos monastery.
64. – 5. in Elios, up right at about middle of the road there.
65. – 6. inside Elios town
66. – 7. – on the main-road before Panormos
67. – 8. inside Glossa town
68. – 9. at the corner of the main-road
69. – 10. uphill between Glossa and the lighthouse at Gorouni
70. – 11. at a big bend on the road up from Loutraki
71. – 12. on the mainroad, closer to Glossa
72. – 13. on the mainroad close to the gas station